The Whitefish Bay School District will share a status report with the community on Oct. 8.
The district's third annual "State of the District" presentation will start at 6:45 p.m. with music from Whitefish Bay High School students. At 7 p.m., Interim Superintendent Laura Myrah will give a presentation about the vision of the District and the challenges and opportunities on the horizon.
The event, held in the rotunda of Whitefish Bay High School, will highlight:
- the school district's Focus Plan
- Progress on Academic Achievement and Engaging 21st Century Learning
- Progress on Supportive Environment & Whole Child Development
- Overview of Fiscal Management and School Facilities
- New successes to celebrate
- Vision for the future