A 22-year-old Milwaukee woman's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit when she was pulled over at Lake Drive and Oakland Avenue at 1:46 a.m. Friday. She was initially pulled over for operating without required vehicle lights, and a later test found her blood alcohol level was 0.18.
In other Whitefish Bay police news:
- A five-foot-tall Playmobil pirate statue was stolen from the rear of last week. The statue, valued at $300, was last seen July 7 at 6 p.m.
- An unlocked bike parked by the rear door of an apartment building was stolen Sunday night in the 4900 block of Shorewood Avenue. The lime green boys NEXT brand dirt bike was stolen sometime between 10:40 p.m. and 11:10 p.m. The bicycle is valued at $120.
- Three juveniles were caught swimming in the lake at after park closing hours at 1:47 a.m. July 11. The juveniles fled from officers, and officers pursued them on foot. All three kids were taken into custody and later released to their parents. All of the juveniles were cited for county parks violations and obstructing officers. Two of the juveniles were cited for violating curfew.
- Multiple teenagers were warned for trespassing after police caught them on the roof of at 9:24 p.m. July 11.
- A resident reported that someone has been placing food items on her vehicle over night over the last two weeks. No permanent damage was reported to the vehicle.