Two incidents of spray paint vandalism were reported to the Whitefish Bay Police Department last week:
A resident in the 5600 block of Bay Ridge Avenue reported spray paint vandalism to a fence on the property sometime between 6 p.m. on Sept. 30 and 8:45 a.m. Oct. 1.
Spray paint was also found in the lobby of the Fox Bay building sometime between 7 p.m. Sept. 28 and 7 a.m. Oct. 1.
In other Whitefish Bay police news:
- An in-dash radio/DVD player was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the parking lot behind Bruegger's Bagels sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 7:40 p.m. on Oct. 1.
- A 24-year-old Milwaukee man reportedly pushed and pulled on the hair extensions of a 17-year-old Milwaukee girl during an argument outside Whitefish Bay High School at 6:34 p.m. on Sept. 27. The man refused to identify himself to a police officer, and police took him into custody at the police station. He attempted to strangle himself three times, so police transported him to a Milwaukee County mental health facility.
- A 21-year-old Shorewood man was cited for drunken driving on Sept. 25 after he was clocked at 41 mph in a 25 mph zone on Hampton Road near Idlewild Avenue. The traffic stop occurred at 10:05 p.m., and he was taken back to the police station, where he refused to submit to a blood alcohol test.
- A resident found a bike in a portable bathroom at Lexington Boulevard and Idlewild Avenue at 8:27 a.m. Oct. 1. The resident brought the bike to the police station.
- A 20-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for inattentive driving and underage drinking after she struck a guardrail on Lake Drive at Henry Clay Drive at 3:11 a.m. on Sept. 29. She was transported to Columbia St. Mary's Hospital for minor injuries.
- A bottle of liquor was stolen from CVS Pharmacy at 11:44 a.m. on Sept. 28. The suspect was last seen westbound on Hampton Road in a silver Honda civic with no plates.
- A lawn mower was reported stolen in the 100 block of Belle Avenue between 11:30 a.m. on Sept. 29 and 8:35 a.m. on Sept. 30.