Whitefish Bay police investigated a burglary and a theft from vehicle that occurred last week.
- A burglar entered a house in the 100 block of West Henry Clay Drive and stole a laptop, laptop charger, LG cell phone, wallet and possibly some jewelry Friday night. The burglary occurred sometime between 7:40 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Police believe the burglar entered through the front door, which was left unlocked.
- A GPS device and earphones were stolen from an unlocked car in the 5500 block of Bay Ridge Avenue sometime between Thursday and July 17.
Police also stopped a potential burglary from occurring:
- A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was allegedly prowling the alleys and hiding behind cars in the 200 block of Chateau Place at 10:32 p.m. Friday. He was in possession of decorative solar yard lights. He was cited for loitering/prowling and possession of burglarious tools.
In other Whitefish Bay police news:
- An 18-year-old Whitefish Bay man, a 19-year-old Whitefish Bay man and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man were involved in a physical altercation at the corner of Chateau Place and Anita Avenue at 6:49 p.m. Friday. The three men were fighting over a bike and a drug debt. All three men were arrested and cited for disorderly conduct.
- A 44-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited with drunken driving after she failed to stop at a red light at Silver Spring Drive and Bay Ridge Avenue at 9:27 p.m. Thursday. Testing revealed her blood alcohol content measured 0.14.
- Residents on Newhall Street, Glendale Avenue and Blackthorne Place reported a teen on a bicycle left racist, anti-Semitic propaganda at their doors at around 9 a.m. July 23.