A television and a recorder were stolen in a burglary that occured at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of East Hampton Avenue.
Whitefish Bay police have identified a 28-year-old Milwaukee man as the suspect. The man entered the house by forcing a first floor window air conditioner out of the window.
Whitefish Bay police have also received information from Wauwatosa police about the man's involvement in two burglaries in Wauwatosa.
In other police news:
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with his third drunken driving violation after he was pulled over for operating after revocation in the 100 block of W. Silver Spring Drive at 3:12 a.m. Friday. His blood alcohol content measured 0.16 – double the legal limit.
- A 21-year-old Shorewood man was cited for retail theft for stealing a bottle of wine from at 8 p.m. July 16.
- Whitefish Bay and Shorewood police recovered a . The bike was recovered at Estabrook Park at 6:40 p.m. Wednesday. Police spoke with a 12-year-old Milwaukee boy, who admitted to taking the bike.
- A resident in the 5000 block of Hollywood Avenue reported a homemade bird bath and bird house were stolen from his yard sometime between July 5 and July 19.
- An 18-year-old Whitefish Bay man was cited for underage drinking after he was found asleep in the drivers seat of a car parked in the 1000 block of Hampton Road at 5 a.m. Sunday. He told police he had also taken prescription pills. He was checked by North Shore Fire and Rescue paramedics and was transported to St. Mary's Milwaukee, where he voluntarily checked in to a drug rehab program.