You've recovered from a massive Christmas dinner, nursed the egg nog hangover and reprogrammed all of your new electronics since the holiday weekend.
Now it's time to set your sights on how you're going to ring in the New Year.
For a comprehensive New Year's guide to events and parties in Milwaukee, read the Shepherd Express' cover story this week. For some more local ideas, Patch is here to help.
- Three Lions, 4515 N Oakland Ave, 870-3315: Shorewood's favorite British bar is celebrating with a . For $75 or $110 at the door, enjoy an open bar, free food buffet, champagne reception, a midnight champagne toast and a DJ.
Bayshore Town Center
- Bar Louie, 5750 N. Bayshore Dr., 831-2700: Celebrate New Year's Eve VIP-style at Bar Louie at Bayshore. For $75, you can enjoy the open bar (no shots), appetizer buffet, entertainment, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. For $25, you can enjoy a champagne toast, one beer, wine or house pour and one small plate at the Water Street location.
- Devon, 5715 N. Bayshore Dr, 967-9790: The Bayshore seafood restaurant's New Year's Eve Prix Fixe 2011 features a three-course Menu for $55 per person. Add Champagne for another $10. Call for reservations.
- iPic Theaters, 963-8779: For $99 per couple, enjoy a four-course Pre Fixe Menu in Ovation American Grill, one bottle of wine or Champagne and a VIP movie ticket. Popcorn included.
- Pinstrikes, 963-8779: Enjoy special group bowling with one bottle of wine or Champagne per person and a choice of two pizzas per lane for $25 per person.
- North Shore Bar and Grill, 8649 North Port Washington Road, 351-6100: Enjoy a special New Year's Eve menu featuring oysters, escargot, halibut and surf and turf. Reservations are recommended.
- Enjoy fireworks in Port Washington on New Year's Eve, due to The Christmas in the Corner fireworks being .
- Similar to the Polar Plunge in Milwaukee, bring in New Year's Day by taking a in Lake Michigan at East Jackson Street and North Lake Street at 2 p.m. New Year's Day.