Whitefish Bay Bridal Walk is Thursday
The shops of Silver Spring Drive have your wedding covered, all the way from the wedding invites to your wedding day hair and make up,
If you're getting married or know someone who's soon to be hitched, the Bridal Walk from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday will showcase the wide variety of wedding products available at boutique shops on Silver Spring Drive.
Favor bags will be presented to the first 50 brides in attendance; registration for the event will commence at 5 p.m. near the clock on East Silver Spring Drive.
Discover all you need for your big day: specialty invitations and stationery, impressive jewelry and essential accessories, exquisite photography, delectable award-winning cakes, bridal foundations and lingerie, luggage for your honeymoon, wedding registries, gifts for your entire wedding party, delicious food and amazing embellishments, and full bridal salon and spa services.
The event features in-store consultations, complimentary tastings, trunk shows, demonstrations, gift bags, and a showing of Miss Ruby dresses in select store windows. Cream City Rickshaw will also be at the event.
Susan Fredman at Home (and Design Group) will host specialty bridal vendors and will have information about their bridal registry services. In fact, brides setting their registry at the event receive a $250 gift certificate.
Nearly 20 stores are participating this year including Schwanke-Kasten Jewelers, New Options Salon and Boutique, Boutique Photographer and Elements Therapeutic Massage.
Here's what each shop will be offering for Silver Spring's big day:
- Boutique Photographer - View the beautiful work by Linda Gumieny and meet her in person at Stone Creek Coffee.
- Breadsmith - Enjoy appetizers and sweets for entertaining ideas.
- Dan Fitzgerald Pharmacy - Enter to win a special "bridal survival basket."
- Elements Therapeutic Massage - Free chair massage; Bridal Gift Card sale - save $20 on each gift card when you purchase 4 or more – great for attendant gifts! Enter to win a massage for two gift basket valued at $200; Free sampling of Pau Hana Sea Salt Caramels and Toffee in many different varieties
- Eleta Salon - Stop in during the Bridal Walk to book an appointment and receive 20% off a future service.
- Fitness Together - Ask about our bridal boot camp special!
- Indulge Salon - Come in for special product discounts and a great special surprise when you book your wedding day hair and makeup during the Bridal Walk.
- Minoan Intimate Apparel - Enjoy refreshments and shop our exquisite lingerie.
- New Options Salon and Boutique - Stop in for a make-up consultation with our talented staff.
- Patricia Shoppe - Shop our unique selection of designers for apparel, jewelry and accessories.
- Placesetters - See our wide selection of gifts & learn scarf tying techniques.
- RedCap Luggage & Gifts - Honeymoon packing demonstrations, a gift basket drawing, and refreshments.
- ReFresh Aesthetic Center - One year anniversary celebration!! 4-7 p.m. Enjoy appetizers by Shully's Catering, signature sweets from Choco Bella, festive ReFresh cocktails, complimentary skin care samples, raffle prizes that you don't want to miss, the best product & service offers of the year, and the opportunity to meet our amazing staff.
- Regina's Bay Bakery - Stop in and learn about award-winning cakes! Sample high quality cakes made from the finest ingredients.
- Schwanke-Kasten - Stop in to view our very special selection of wedding jewelry.
- Stone Creek Coffee - Sample great coffees for your wedding events, including a tuxedo mocha!
- Susan Fredman at Home (and Design Group) will feature their bridal registry as well as host bridal vendors – from Belle Fiori floral arrangements, delicious treats and nibbles from Kasana Concierge Gourmet, photos snapped by m three studios, printing and paper goods from Owen’s, bubbly by Bosley on Brady. Set your registry with us at the event and receive a $250 gift certificate, too!
- Three Wishes - Explore wonderful options for invitations, gifts and bridal stationery needs.