Carl Fuda, Candidate for Whitefish Bay Village Board
Small business owner vying for elective office for first time.
Name: Carl J. Fuda
Address: 5831 N. Kent Ave.
Occupation: Small business owner
Family: Married - 1982; Mary (Thinnes) Fuda - wife; CJ (21), Leslie (19), Chris (18), Adam (15) - children
How long have you lived in village? 30 years
Have you held political office? No.
Related experience: Active in volunteer and community efforts for almost 30 years
- Whitefish Bay schools
- Whitefish Bay Junior Duke Football – since 2001 (president and coach)
- Whitefish Bay Gridiron club – board member
- Led fundraising for Lubar field renovation Phase I and Phase II
- Friends of Bay Baseball – incoming president
- Leading all Cahill Park renovation efforts
- Working closely with Village and School District staff
- Little League coach – 1999 to 2011
- St. Monica School
- Arthritis Foundation