Bay Businesses Will Serve Wine and Chocolate Thursday Night
The annual "Wine and Chocolate" event features store specials, treats and entertainment at Silver Spring shops from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday.
On Thursday night, shops on Silver Spring Drive will present "An Evening of Wine and Chocolate," a night of sweet treats and specials to cure your winter blues.
Held from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., the event features businesses with exclusive promotions, trunk shows, and unique giveaway drawings and gifts. If you get your passport stamped at eight different stores, you will be entered to win a price.
The event is made possible through a partnership with the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition. A representative from WBCC will be available at Susan Fredman at Home with a fun quiz to test your breast cancer knowledge!
Here are some of the special happenings inside select retailers:
- ATI Physcial Therapy - Visit our studio on Silver Spring Drive.
- Boutique Photographer - Meet Linda Gumieny as she strolls Silver Spring Drive to capture this fun event.
- Breadsmith -Sample sweets while guessing the number of chocolate chips in our jar. The closest without going over wins free bread a month for a year!
- Cherry Berry Self-Serve Yogurt Bar - Guess the number of Candy Hearts in the jar to win some free yogurt!
- Cutting Group - Meet the people behind the Cutting Group and enjoy live music.
- Elements Therapeutic Massage - Enter our wine tasting contest and win a free massage! Also, relax with a free chair massage and save $20 off select gift cards.
- Hounds Around Town – Come in and enjoy puppy love with us
- Massage Envy Spa Whitefish Bay - Receive a free foot scrub with any massage booked or serviced on February 7, 2013 and waive a $10 upgrade fee for facials booked or serviced that same evening. Be the body that everyone envies at Massage Envy Spa Whitefish Bay.
- Minoan Intimate Apparel – Shop for something special in honor of Valentine’s Day
- New Options Salon and Boutique - Try decadent delights from Indulgence Chocolatiers of Shorewood.
- Orange Shoe Personal Fitness - Enter to win a water bottle or free week of group training!
- Oro Di Olivia - Sample our fine olive oils.
- Patricia Shoppe - shop our Sarah B Flanagan trunk show featuring her hand stamped and simple gemstone collections and 20% off new spring apparel and scarves!!
- Placesetters - Come on in and check out the wide selection of jewelry. All jewelry 20% off during the event!
- Realty Executive Integrity - offering wine and chocolate samplings and hot chocolate, and hand massages!
- RedCap Luggage & Gifts - Guests receive a complimentary rose, harmonize scrumptious treats at our chocolate fountain as well as pleasing their senses with various wine offerings. RFID demonstrations will be offered, combined with the latest information in the travel industry. Special discounts will be offered.
- Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint - enter to win great prizes!
- Sendik's Food Market - Come into Sendik’s for in-store sampling of chocolate and select red wines.
- Susan Fredman At Home - Come in and enjoy the taste of delicious gourmet chocolate, wine pairing and delicious warm hot chocolate.
- Starbucks - Sample coffee and chocolate pairings!
- Winkie's Hallmark & Gifts - Stop by and sample chocolate and register to win a prize
- Winkie's Toys & variety - Enter to win a Valentine Balloon Bouquet to be delivered on February 14th to anyone in the North Shore area!
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition (partner) – Meet a WBCC representative at Susan Fredman at Home. Test your breast cancer knowledge with our interactive quiz!
Information about the event and the shopping district is available online at www.shopwhitefishbay.com.